The top of the range PRINCESS 7star hockey stick offers maximum power with 100% carbon composite giving it long-lasting rigidity and strength. With a very crisp feel this is the top of the range stick for a player with excellent touch looking to take advantage of the extra hitting power.
- STARS on sticks (2star – 7star) indicate the quality / carbon level / stiffness of stick. For e.g. 7 star with maximum carbon (100%) and greatest stiffness for max hitting power. And the 2star with only 10% carbon has maximum feel giving up a lot of hitting power.
- Colour of stick = star power. 7star sticks are black-and-orange, 6 star sticks are all black-and-green, 5star sticks are all black-and-yellow etc.
- 5 different MOULDS / shapes of sticks suited for different players / positions. Each stick has the same graphics except on the head of each stick, there are text graphics showing the mould. For e.g. 7star Mould 1 (SG1) sticks all have the same black and orange graphics but the head of the stick has "SG1" on it.
- "SG#" on the head of each stick stands for “Sports Gear” and the number tells you which mould the stick is.
- One balanced weight for each stick (no lights or mediums) because Teun believes there is only one weight and that’s ‘BALANCED!’
- All PRINCESS sticks are specially reinforced on the heel and along the reverse stick zone.
Availability: In stock