When West Germany's players held their nerve to overcome England on penalties after an epic semi-final encounter in 1990, their green away kit became an overnight classic.
Inspired by the dynamic shirt design worn on that famous night in Turin, this men's football jersey is a replica of the away shirt Germany's current stars wear. It's made of sweat-sweeping Climalite, with a slightly looser cut than the authentic version and a woven national badge on the chest.
Adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed crewneck with tipping detail; Allover sublimation-print graphic on front and sleeves
- Woven Germany crest and FIFA World Champions crest on chest
- Heat-transfer "Die Mannschaft" below back collar
Please enquire at email@example.com for size availability
Availability: In stock